Monday, February 28, 2011

(a short ramble) moon ... process ... work ... balance

I've always been drawn to the power and beauty of the moon. A few months ago during the eclipse i truly felt a magical moment which i still have yet to understand.
I do know that often times i get my creative insight & artistic impulses. I also know that i am most productive when i have the energy of women in my immediate area. when this is combined with the power of community and it's role in my life my "superdude" comes out and then i need help focusing on all my great ideas.

I think i'm mentioning this because ... well ... actually i don't know.

But i do feel like things are about to take off and i want you to know that when u have a clarity in your process and in your macro & micro role in the universe then you are in a position of power. The kind of power that allows you to make things happen as well as the kind of power that allows you to recognize & adjust to those things that are not in your hands.

For me this life is about maintaining balance and connecting my community resources/social capital, mental capacity, spritual well being,emotional & physical health.

This is what i'm trying to maintain as ritual in my life so that i can focus on more creative aspects of life.

That's all for now ...

I look forward to gsharing a few COMPLETED projects w/ you in the next 2 moths as i get a little more external sunshine in my life! (Thanks spring!)

Do your thing ...

Shine,
Weusi
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: